Posted by- Neelam Mathews
July 10, 2011
Firestone Management Group, a private jet advisory practice, says it is offering a limited number of select pre-owned private jets to buyers in the Asia-Pacific region, including the emerging markets of China and India.
Select aircraft models available for immediate delivery are:
- Cessna Citation X
- Cessna Citation Excel
- Cessna Citation V Ultra
- Cessna Citation Bravo
These featured aircraft types were previously part of the NetJets fractional aircraft fleet.
All aircraft have been meticulously operated and maintained to NetJets exacting standards, says Firestone Management Company. They come with a comprehensive package of value added benefits that will allow buyers to start flying immediately. The aircraft include fresh engine overhauls, major airframe inspections and enhanced warranties and attractive financing terms available for qualified clients through select financial institutions.
Firestone Management Group, a boutique private jet advisory practice focused on assisting multinational private jet organizations interested in penetrating the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific, releases a current report on the private jet landscape within the Republic of India.
As of March 15, 2011 there are currently a combined total of 136 private jets registered in India made by the following private jet manufacturers, says a report by Firestone:
- Hawker Beechcraft leads the industry with 35 private jets registered representing 26 percent of the entire installed base.
- Cessna Aircraft follows with 31 private jets currently registered in the country, representing 23 percent of the installed base.
- Bombardier has 24 private jets representing 18 percent of the installed base.
- Dassault Falcon Jet has 17 private jets representing 13 percent of the total installed base.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. has 15 private jets equaling 11 percent of the total installed base.
- Embraer, Boeing, and Airbus have yet to reach double digits with 9, 3 and 2 private jets respectively.
"The growth opportunity for private jet manufacturers to deliver their products into India is tremendous," says Justin Firestone, managing director of Firestone Management Group. "As the world's largest democracy, the second most populous country and one of the fastest growing major economies, this quantitative data indicates India is clearly embracing the need for safe and efficient business jet travel."